1.11.2013

Reinvention

Dear reader (assuming I have at least one),

In what I can only describe as the 3rd iteration of my blogging attempts, this space will now be for more random musings on life and it's unintentional hilarity.

Don't get me wrong; there will still be plenty of posts regarding fitness, well-being, and a lot of stand-up paddleboarding. The triathlon days, for all intents and purposes, are done. So there won't be too much number crunching, detailed course descriptions, or spandex-laden anecdote to speak of. Less pavement, more water, waves, and hopefully bikinis. Yeah, bring on those bikinis.




(Courtesy: Paddleboard Orlando)

Here's to a better decade of writing at age 30.

Cheers!

(The aesthetic mess is temporary. I'll get to it at some point...)

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment